Would you like to write for us?
I am looking for guest posts!
1. I am accepting guest poetry of any length and type, and guest articles with anywhere from 500-4,000 words.
2. I’m interested in many themes for poems and articles. Here are some off the top of my head: sexism, feminism, male experience, racism, consciousness, psychology, sociology, philosophy, love, emotions, life, thinking, the brain, refugees, cultures, creating, writing…the list goes on. I’m open to most subjects; don’t be afraid to send me what you’ve got!
3. I will accept 1-5 poems. Preferably, they should have similar themes and clarify one unifying message. If not, send them anyway. I am pretty open! You can send in a word doc. or copy and pasted in the e-mail.
4. Be open to me placing your poems on one of my original photos. If you are absolutely against this, again, send them anyway. If your poem(s) has a strong enough message and sense of emotion without a photo, I will definitely consider it. We can talk!
5. Send me a bio (about 50 words) and any pictures and links to your sites you would like me to include with your poem.
6. Unfortunately, I am not able to offer compensation at this time. I do not currently make money from this blog and am searching for a job to sustain myself. On the plus side, you will retain all rights to your writings and can republish them wherever you’d like. I can give you some exposure, a friendly connection and you can become part of The Write Through Life with me.
7. Click below for examples of what our work might look like:
**Please attach or copy and paste all submissions in an e-mail to email@example.com with bio and picture/links.